How to Find Frewin Country House Ramelton
There are daily flights from Dublin Airport to Derry City Airport and Donegal Airport in west County Donegal (both airports are approx 35 miles from Frewin Bed & Breakfast in Historic Ramelton).
Direct Route to Ramelton from Dublin you take...
- Take M1 north from Dublin.
- Exit at Junction 14 for Ardee and N33.
- From Ardee take N2 to Aughnacloy (bypassing Carrickmacross, Castleblayney and Monaghan)
- From Aughnacloy take the A5 to Strabane (bypassing Omagh and Newtownstewart en route).
- From Strabane take N14 to Lifford and Letterkenny.
- From Letterkenny take the R245 to Ramelton.
On approach road to Ramelton you pass a shop/petrol station on right. Travel a further half mile. At speed limits to Ramelton turn right onto the L7272 'at cup & saucer'. Frewin is located 300 metres on the right.
Frewin is featured in such noted publications as:
- Ireland's Finest Places to Eat, Drink & Stay: Georgina Campbell
- Special Places to Stay in Ireland: Alastair Sawdays
- Karen Brown's Ireland - Charming Inns & Itineraries
- Hotels et Maisons D'hote de Charme en Irlande: Rivages
- Country Living "Guide to Rural Ireland"
- Featured spread in Irish Interiors Annual 2001 and Irish Exteriors, Autumn 2001.