How to Find Frewin Country House Ramelton
Sat Nav Coordinates
Lat. 55.03212977416839 Long. -7.6471710205078125
There are daily flights from Dublin Airport to Derry City Airport and Donegal Airport in west County Donegal (both airports are approx 35 miles from Frewin Bed & Breakfast in Historic Ramelton).
Direct Route to Ramelton from Dublin you take…
- Take M1 north from Dublin.
- Exit at Junction 14 for Ardee and N33.
- From Ardee take N2 to Aughnacloy (bypassing Carrickmacross, Castleblayney and Monaghan)
- From Aughnacloy take the A5 to Strabane (bypassing Omagh and Newtownstewart en route).
- From Strabane take N14 to Lifford and Letterkenny.
- From Letterkenny take the R245 to Ramelton.
On approach road to Ramelton you pass a shop/petrol station on right hand side. Travel a further half mile. At speed limits to Ramelton turn right onto the L7272 at ‘cup & saucer’. Frewin is located 300 metres on the right.
Frewin is featured in such noted Guides as:
- The Hidden Ireland
- Ireland’s Finest Places to Eat, Drink & Stay: Georgina Campbell
- Special Places to Stay in Ireland: Alastair Sawdays
- Hotels et Maisons D’hote de Charme en Irlande: Rivages
- The Good Hotel Guide
- Lonely Planet Guide